- The American Lawyer recognized S&C as one of the Top 50 Firms for Diversity in its most recent “Diversity Scorecard.”
- Law360 listed S&C among the 100 best U.S. law firms for racial minorities in its most recent rankings, which are based on firms’ minority representation at the partner and nonpartner level as well as total number of minority lawyers.
- The Dave Thomas Foundation has named S&C to its list of “Best Adoption-Friendly Workplaces” each year since 2007.
- Acquisition Finance Magazine (ACQ) named S&C the “U.S. Leading Diversity Law Firm of the Year” and the “U.S. Leading Diversity Law Firm of the Year – LGBT” at its ACQ5 Global Awards in 2013, and the “U.S. Leading Diversity Law Firm of the Year” at the Global Awards in 2014 and 2015. S&C was also named U.S. – Leading Diversity Law Firm of the Year at both the 2014 and 2016 ACQ Law Awards. The ACQ Global Awards have celebrated the achievement and innovation of leaders, business teams and distinguished firms in their annual awards process since 2005. Chosen by ACQ’s readership, the award winners exemplify the best in industry leadership, achievement and best practices across various business sectors.
- S&C was awarded the “Most Innovative International Firm Award” at the inaugural Euromoney Legal Media Group’s Americas Women in Business Law Awards in New York City. The Firm was recognized for its unique programs, including the Floor Wizard mentoring program, professional development speaker series, and adoption benefits.
- MultiCultural Law magazine named S&C to several of the following annual lists for each of the last four years during which these rankings were published:
“Top 100 Law Firms for Diversity”
“Top 50 Law Firms for Partners”
“Top 50 Law Firms for Associates”
“Top 100 Law Firms for Women”
“Top 25 Law Firms for Asian Americans”